Thursday, April 1, 2010

Unpublished Posts

I had no posts in February not because I couldn't think of anything to write, but because I would start a post, get bored with it halfway through, and never finish it. I have a knack for doing that a lot and then never going back to finish what I started and often wondering what the heck I was trying to say in the post to begin with. So I finally decided to go back and attempt to finish what I started, or just publish them as is...

Part of it is because I think most of what I write is stupid and pointless and who would care to read it? But I have to remember that I'm not making anyone read my blog. I'm just publicly sharing my thoughts for anyone who happens to be interested in them. So write what you're passionate about. And if you don't like what you see, don't read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment